1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone Interested in a Meeting?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Oct 19, 2005.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I could do Tuesday or Wednesday next week, unless you'd prefer to wait until after the holiday. How about Top of India, at 11114 E Sprague? Great Indian food, much better in my opinion than Taste of India.

Are there any other Spokane people on Prius Chat?

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Daniel:

Geez, what the hell happened to YOU? Thought you had died or something. Try to stay in touch more often ...

Yeah don't rub it in about blizzards and windchills and ....

<_<

jay

3. baxsie

baxsie Member

When I was picking up my car from service on Friday, I met a "brand new" Prius owner. Told them about PriusChat, but I do not know if they are here.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Or Mosses Lake or Ellensburg? Sort of splitting the difference. I would love to meet up with you and learn from you.

5. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Jayman: There's a thread over in Freds where I talked about all that.

Henry: I'd go to a meeting in Moses Lake in summer when the weather is nice. I doubt you'd learn much from me, however. But I like the idea of splitting the distance. Two hours is much more manageable than 4 1/2. (The driving times from me to Moses Lake and Seattle, respectively, according to Mapquest, which was pretty accurate for my drive here from Fargo (except over the mountains, where I drove slower due to road conditions.)) Maybe we'd be able to attract more of the coast crowd, too, as well as folks (if there are any) from other parts of the state.

6. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have and will learn from you. Moses Lake is not a bad place. I can’t go till after the holidays too much going on, Helena for Thanksgiving, the kids coming home for Christmas. Not to mention the Pass is blocked for the present. I would like to meet you. Say you are looking I have a daughter?

7. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    been there before. i race RC cars about 2 miles from there. that is one of the largest Starbucks i have ever seen. most of the ones i know of are part of malls. havent seen many as standalone buildings like that one

8. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm going to be gone (N.Z. & Australia - - hiking trips) all of January and a bit of February. Either before or after that I'd be open to a visit, but I am extremely skittish about driving on icy or snowy roads. So a trip to Moses Lake would have to be contingent on last-minute road and weather reports. But once spring comes and all chance of snow or ice has passed, then I'm up for it.

But if you are driving to Helena then I presume you'd come through Spokane, and if your schedule permits, you'd be more than welcome to visit. My calendar is open the couple of days both before and after Thanksgiving.

9. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    No we flew, am at Helena now, dial up, what a pain. I have a need for speed. Driving a funky rental Subaru that does not have a clutch but you can shift through the gears. Down shifts automatically when you slow down. Not sure what the point is? Might be better if the is snow on the road, don't think I will get a chance to try it out unless I drive to some snow.

10. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Let me know if we have on in our area!