1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone know the part number for factory fogs?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by nineinchnail1024, Jul 10, 2009.

1. nineinchnail1024

nineinchnail1024 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm planning on using my car as a guinea pig to create a fog light harness that works with the factory fogs and utilizes the blank where the parking assist goes. Before I can get started, I need to get my hands on a set of fog lights (either from a wrecked package V or from the dealer). So far my dealer has no idea when they will be able to get ahold of them, or even what the part number is. If anyone has any info that could help, I'd be appreciative. If they aren't TOO outrageously expensive, I may try to work something out with Danny so that whatever kit I come up with will be available through Priuschat.

2. Edward Walsh

Edward Walsh New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Hi:

Don't know the part number but I see Danny at the PriusChat Shop has a set of 'Bling' lights - here is that link:

PriusChat Shop : 2010 Toyota Prius Xenon Fog Lights Driving Lamps Kit [BL-1038w] - $88.99

However, I noticed on this site a price for OEM Fog Lights with or without the Stalk switch. Definitely not cheap!!

Toyota Prius 2010+ ZVW30 Exterior Accessories :: Sigma Automotive (Scroll right to the bottom of the screen)

Hope this is helpful!

Edward
    Marystown, Newfoundland
    Canada

1 person likes this.
  3. nineinchnail1024

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hmmm. I'd have to see some experiences with the "bling" lights before I went that route. Sigma's price for the fogs is high, but that is including the factory switch. I'd prefer for my fogs to work independantly of my headlights anyway, so I may give sigma a call to find out more info on their product. It's hard to tell if the grey plastic part surrounding the lens is part of the kit they sell.

4. mandrei83

mandrei83 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You can find on eBay more cheaper, everything you want for your Prius. Just search..:)

5. nineinchnail1024

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Not yet.

6. mandrei83

mandrei83 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Indeed, I couldn't find anything.. I've found only for 2004-2009 models (Prius 2 and 2 with facelift). Wait to appear.. or better ask a dealer.

7. Edward Walsh

Edward Walsh New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi:

Found this yesterday in another thread. I hope the link gets you to it but someone has ordered from their Toyota Dealer from the looks of it OEM Fog Lights.

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...install-retrofit-fog-lights-2010-prius-4.html

Something else to look iinto hopefully!!

Edward
    Marystown, Newfoundland
    Canada

1 person likes this.
  8. nineinchnail1024

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III