1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone know where this plug goes?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Ak123, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Ak123

Ak123 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys, I was refilling the wiper fluid in my Prius and I noticed this connector just hanging about. Any idea where it plugs into? Thanks.

2. Mr. F

Mr. F Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Not very familiar with the Europe spec, but my guess would be the headlight leveling motor. Check for a similarly-shaped connector emerging from behind the headlight assembly.

3. Ak123

Ak123 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had a look around earlier I couldn't find anywhere it plugs into, though the headlight leveling works fine. I'm going to go deeper tomorrow and hopefully find where it goes!

4. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Whatever it is, it seems to be capped off with rubber plugs and not male or female terminals. I doubt that it plugs into anything. Probably used for some feature that your trim didn't come with from the factory.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

5. OptimusPriustus

OptimusPriustus Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I checked and could not find anything like that (plugged or not) in our Prius. It is LHD. That loose cable end is rather long for Japanese works by the way. They usually pack and wrap things nice and tidy. Perhaps zip tie had been cut during some maintenance and got never tied again(?). Just tie it up and carry on(y)