1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone tried Justanswer site for DIY?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Cmila455, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Cmila455

Cmila455 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi Everyone,

Have any of you used the Justanswer site to get help for a DIY repair? You pay about $20 to get an expert mechanic's assistance. They also provide you with service manual diagrams that are relevant to your repair (I know this because I saw a posting from about 8 yrs ago for a different vehicle, but unfortunately I did not find it very helpful : / ). Or if any of you know where I can get my hands on a relatively inexpensive service manual for a 2005 prius? Or at least where I would be able to download the relevant diagrams so that I can dismantle the instrument panel so that I can get to the AC Evaporator assembly?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! i would start here, for free, then move on if you have no luck. all the best!(y)

you can pick up a chitin or haynes manual, or get 2 days of downloading from toyota tech info.

#2 bisco, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  3. timmyjane

timmyjane Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I posted a questions on JA and got no response after 3 days. I was able to get my car fixed on my own and JA refunded my $ quickly. There was a $5 deposit.

bisco likes this.