1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone try a red bullet?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Technical Discussion' started by BellevilleMXZ, Dec 26, 2021.

1. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    This just in....save some money by using promo code "azusa"

2. mr_guy_mann

mr_guy_mann Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Where does anyone find information about different versions? I do not find anything about "track enhanced" vs "gas saving" editions for my Gen2 on RedBullet.net.

Also, what would be different between the two anyway? My understanding is that the performance AND mpg gains result from the RB OCV being able to move the cam timing "quicker and better".

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

#22 mr_guy_mann, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  3. Storm88000

Storm88000 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Reminds me of the “Tornado” they used to advertise on TV.. some little fan like device you are supposed to put in the intake piping or something that’s supposed to give you all this extra power and better MPG.. I believe they were sued for false advertising as the thing actually hurt performance and worse because it obstructed the flow of air.

Like someone else said - If these things REALLY worked, they’d be on every single car from the factory if it was that cheap and made the vehicles that much better..

With motors there are no easy ways.. only complex engineering that takes decades to develop..