1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone use a Qi charger?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by LuigisMansion, Sep 27, 2017.

1. LuigisMansion

LuigisMansion Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    anyone? I wanted to add one in the little area between the cup holders and the USB port and was hoping someone could recommend one.

2. SwhitePC

SwhitePC Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I would just go on amazon and look for the cheapest 4star+ rated qi chargers (bought some vertical standing qi charger that act as pencil holders and other vertical chargers that can be adjusted for vieing angle) or if you want to integrate the qi coil into your car's dash or whatever (like some cars that come w/ qi charger capabilities, which is pretty much a hidden coil), you could always dissemble the qi charger and install the inside coils (and hardwire) underneath center console panels or dashboard or whatever place...

Or

You could always look to add/modify a phone holder w/ a qi charger (which I'm going to do...having since upgraded to a qi charging phone)...but if you still use your phone for navigation, etc while driving...your best bet would still be to cable charge the phone.