1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone using HTC Hero with Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jayvee, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Cane Fan

Cane Fan New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Thanks for your post. I changed the "group" type from "phone" to "contacts" and it worked!

2. jayvee

jayvee Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Glad to hear it!

3. mmmeenehan

mmmeenehan New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I was having a very similar problem with my Sprint HTC Hero and transferring contacts to my 2012 Prius IV. I kept getting "transfer failed" messages. I was frequently being prompted by the phone to accept the bluetooth connection. A random PIN number was being generated by the phone for each pairing session.

It seems that when the salesman registered my HTC Hero to the car, he didn't do it correctly. What I ended up doing was removing (unregistering) the phone & re-registering it, but selecting "alway trust" the CAR MULTIMEDIA device (on the HTC) when adding it back.

The next time I paired the phone it started to upload the entire address book immediately. After a few minutes all the entries were transferred. Even multiple numbers for a contact.