1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Apple to Start Selling New Macintosh Operating System

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, Apr 13, 2005.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    that is what i plan on doing also... always wanted to try the Mac and now is as good time as any

2. jfschultz

jfschultz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jkash\";p=\"87596)</div>
    You might want to wait a bit. There are indications that the iMac is about due for a speed bump.[/b][/quote]

You were correct. I did wait. I have a 1.8 GHz iMac G5 with 1 gig of RAM on order as of Tuesday. I should get it in less than two weeks. I am really looking forward to the new computer. I will be running Tiger.[/b][/quote]

Think Secret missed one point and that is the addition of the Airport and bluetooth as standard items. (Peviously they were options.) I am seriously thinking of the 2 GHz 17" version for the Super Drive.

3. fjef

fjef Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I

4. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I got my new iMac G5 running Tiger yesterday. It took me about three hours to install all my programs and get it just where I wanted it. Boy is it fast! No problems at all so far. I didn't have to do anything to connect to the Internet. I plugged in the cable line and it worked.