1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Apps for monitoring charging?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Neohippy, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Neohippy

Neohippy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have a Advanced plug in and I was told you can monitor the time left for charging and control the A/C remotely. Is Entune the only way you can do this? Are there other apps you can use? Also is Entune worth getting? I listen to music through my phone and use that for navigation and charging stations. I don't know much about Entune.

2. drash

drash Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes you must use Entune for for the remote A/C and remote charging status. Entune is also used for general connections back and forth to your phone. You just have to make sure you know that you have the latest version on the car as well as your phone.

Other Entune apps are included within the Entune suite such as Stocks, weather, and saving POI or destinations for navigation.

Unsupervised!

3. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    And I think you have to pay a monthly service fee for that feature, after the new car introductory period.

4. Neohippy

Neohippy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I had called and it was $139 a year. I didn't need all the apps it came with. I was mainly interested in the charging and a/c features. I might get it. Thanks for the responses