1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aqua G's

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by ezekiel719, Dec 7, 2022.

1. ezekiel719

ezekiel719 New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey all
    I'm from the island of Trinidad in the Caribbean. I've followed this forum heavily since i got my car back in 2019. Seeing that a G's may be a rare thing to see in this forum i figured i would share some pics for you guys. Ive done quite a bit of mods to it and i'd be happy to answer any questions yall got as well. Also i apologize for the crappy pics. Just put together what i had. Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Great mods! Holy subwoofer Batman! :eek:

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome!

she's gorgeous!(y)

4. ezekiel719

ezekiel719 New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks mates. I will be sure to compile a list of everything I’ve done so far interior/exterior. Might help inspire others to do the same ;)

5. ezekiel719

ezekiel719 New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Mods so far

exterior:
    -Valenti tail lights (smoked)
    - sequential side mirror indicators (smoked)
    - euro horn
    - ceramic tint all around
    -headlight retrofitted with rgb demon eyes and housing blacked out
    -switchback for indicators to eliminate deadspace in the bumper (wired to park lights)
    - bc coilovers br series
    - 20 inch light bar in grill
    - underglow
    - k&n air filter
    - upgraded tires goodyear eagle asymmetric 3's 205/40/17 (stock: 195/45/17)
    -All Fit lip
    -ceramic coating

Interior:

- ALOT of audio related stuff (3 amps(one for running front mids in active configuration, one for back mids and one for bass), dsp, alpine stereo, alpine components in front doors, d4s-60 mids in back headrests, custom headrest mids box in the back on a swivel mount to point at windows, 12 inch sub in a custom box with acrylic window and rgb leds in box (wired with dome lights so it only turns on when any door is open)
    -upgraded 12v auxiliary battery Xs power xp950 and upgraded battery ground 4awg ofc
    - sound deadening (doors inner and outer skin, trunk, wheel wells, hood and floor)
    - closed cell foam on door cards and tailgate upholstery
    - 4 button 12v control module (maintains control of demon eyes, lightbar, underglow and headrest mids amp with a keyfob) and also wired to a toggle switch as road blocks is very common where im from :unsure:. Yes i have one amp wired to only come on via the keyfob for when i wanna get loud. Otherwise the rest of my music is time aligned, level matched and EQ'd for my sq tastes.
    -some lighting came with the car such as blue accent lighting on b pillars, foot well and cupholders
    - obd2 gauge on dash to monitor coolant temp, rpm and scan codes if necessary
    - weathertech mats

Plans for the future:
    -some chassis bracing
    -Injen cold air intake
    -Rolls royce inspired star light hood
    -stance rims

6. kndy

kndy Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    If you like the Aqua G's, I highly recommend you to check out Milk-san's page.