1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aqua vs Prius C

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by d-mo, Feb 2, 2013.

1. d-mo

d-mo New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Okay everyone. I've had my Prius C4 for about a year now. Absolutely love it too! I have been loosely following the TRD stuff, but most of the information is over a year old, no real new data on a US version (actually TRD website has no Prius C or Aqua parts listed). I am really interested in the TRD parts so my real question is this: Is there any actual difference between the aqua and the prius c? If i bought the suspension for the NHP10 will that fit nice and snug on my Prius C4? What about the body kit? Any help on this would be much appreciated! thanks!

2. Alice Mya

Alice Mya Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Isn't the Prius A (aqua) just the Japanese name for Prius C? Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. d-mo

d-mo New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    certainly, however, there could be modifications done to the cars when they come over here. You know, emissions are tougher in america. Hence, why i would like to know if anyone has done this so i don't potentially waste thousands of yen!

4. Hyper_PriusC

Hyper_PriusC Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    other than interior dash parts made for right hand drive, exterior, suspension and performance parts are the same

5. hypnosismcb

hypnosismcb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    The prius c is a yaris chassis and, therefore, can use TRD suspension upgrades. My prius c4 had TRD lowering springs, rear sway, and even TRD exhaust. All yaris parts. I have more goodies too My Prius C mods so far... | PriusChat

6. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    trd exhaust? whoa...

7. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart The Techie Guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    while working with Tanabe and sourcing their Aqua parts to test fit onto my car.. they informed me that their exhaust system would not fit..

that would have me lead to believe that the exhaust system on the Aqua is different... so the Aqua TRD exhaust may not fit the Prius C.