1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are Enkei (quality) rims worth it?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by andreimontreal, Oct 31, 2019.

1. andreimontreal

andreimontreal Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    First time dabbling into after market rims. I was looking to find some 5 spokes model staying in the 100-150 cad price range. I saw something 9 months ago, the market has changed. I found these Enkei EDR9 that I believe might look good on my Prius , that I can ship from BC, total bill at 700 cad for the set with tax and shipping.

Not that bad but is the 250 cad more worth it for these wheels? I did read about the manufacturing process - but I'm a tiny tiny bit of a skeptic ... Are they gonna last 50% more than cheaper wheels? What should I expect from them? I only have experience with OEM and steel on Honda and Toyota.

Any suggestions of 15" wheels that you think might look good on a Prius? This is for summer. My car is sea glass pearl.

[​IMG]

#1 andreimontreal, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. Carie Carlson

Carie Carlson New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I'm looking at these for my "new" 2018 Prius Prime. Did you end up going with them? If so, do you have a pic you can share?