1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are side windows same on 2017 Prime & Regular Prius?

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Insighter, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Insighter

Insighter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Does anyone know for certain if the side windows (the windows on the side doors, front and back) are the same on the 2017 Prius Prime as they are on the regular 2017 Prius?

I'm exchanging emails with a the owner of blinds4cars about whether he makes a set for the Prime. He said he has just developed the blinds for the latest Prius, but asked if the windows were the same on the Prime. I told him the rear window (on the hatch) is definitely different, but that the side windows (on the doors) look like they may be the same on the 2017 Prime as they are on the regular 2017 Prius. However, I'd like to know for sure and I thought someone here probably knows.

2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You would need somebody like @Elektroingenieur to compare part numbers, I guess.

3. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    I compare part numbers from parts.toyota.com just as anyone else can, one digit at a time; I don’t use special X-ray goggles or anything. It looks like the glass is the same:
    • 2017 Prius Four Touring
    Comparing the trim boards, window frames, and other parts is left as an exercise for the reader.

odat247 and Prodigyplace like this.
  4. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks
    I thought we found inaccuracies on that site earlier. Perhaps I am mistaken.

5. Safi

Safi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Active
    My brother's getting his set delivered very soon!