1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are there fees for custom orders?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by priusmouse, Sep 18, 2022.

1. priusmouse

priusmouse Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I want to order a specific trim (le) in a specific color (sea glass) with a specific interior (beige).

Did you custom order your prius? Were there any fees associated with doing this? How much extra did custom ordering add to the msrp vs the msrp shown on the toyota “build your prius” website?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i don't think you can, so to speak. some dealers will take an order and place an order with toyota, but specific package and color i don't know.

3. TucsonPrius

TucsonPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I too, wanted a very specific combination: moonstone interior, electric storm blue, on an LE model. I told the dealer, they searched their network for one, and said they found one (I doubt it, but that's another story). Ultimately, I ended up waiting until one showed up in their network. It took a couple of months, but I got exactly what I wanted.
    I used the Costco member pricing, so there was no additional charge, but I'm sure it's all up to whatever dealer you use.

4. Zythryn

Zythryn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Typically no. If you get an added mark-up, find another dealer.

5. Chris Wolfgram

Chris Wolfgram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Hey I got your Prius ! Well, Electric storm blue, with moon rock interior. Actually, I was looking for an LE too, but now I’m glad I had my arm twisted into getting an XLE, as I love all the stuff that came with it
    BTW, I loved my 2019 LE in ES Blue, but moon rock was not available yet. Then it got stolen and destroyed a couple weeks ago Best car I ever owned. Hope my new one does as well as my 2019 LE did.