1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are you the first to get the official $4500 CARS incentive $$$?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Sphyrna, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Sphyrna

Sphyrna Priusite

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    :pound:That's funny! But I really hope the folks who did everything they were supposed to in a timely manner still get theirs.

Why don't you start the thread for the LAST of the Mohicans? I'd love to see it!

2. roitj

roitj New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Though i can't beat the July 11th. We did purchase before noon on July 24th, the first CforC day.

3. kawita

kawita Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I saw your car a couple of times on the lot at Naperville. I was pretty close to buying in Naperville, but after telling me they would take a couple hundred off MSRP in the beginning of July, they about-faced and told me they wouldn't as the 24th drew closer. In addition, the Prius they had that I wanted had forced add-ons such as $200 mats, wheel locks, etc. They wouldn't even give me invoice price for the add-ons, so I decided to wait for the one a wanted at St. Charles. And that's what I'm doing, waiting:(
    But in the end it will save me nearly $500 as I got a token discount at St. Charles through Costco, and I don't have to buy any add-ons.

Happy driving.

4. jdnow09

jdnow09 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you guys still turning the "Release Liability" own your own? I just turned in my eventhought my dealer tells me they are doing it.

I just wrote "Cash for clunkers" - CARS program

john