1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Attention: Helpful Traverse City MI Prius Owners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeri, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Jeri

Jeri New Member

Is there is a helpful and proud Prius owner in the Traverse City to Benzie County area who would mind demonstrating his/her Prius; it would be greatly appreaciated. Traverse Motors not helpful and not interested in selling a Prius

2. drbob

drbob New Member

Cheboygan Area

TC is a couple of hours from Cheboygan, but Fernelius Toyota has a Super White #9 that our school fundraising group is using for our raffle. It is generally parked in front of the church during weekend masses, but we will be selling raffle tickets at the Cheboygan County Fair starting Sunday (through the 21st I believe) so it can be seen at the fairgrounds. I know Fernelius has taken the car (it gets to ride - it's not accumulating a bunch of miles on it) to Alpena, Petoskey, etc. They love having one to show to people so I think this raffle is helping them out a great deal.

We are the proud owners of a 2001 and a 2004 (salsa red) but we also live in Cheboygan. Wish I was closer, I sure love showing off my car.

3. drbob

drbob New Member

Well I was way off on fair dates. The fair runs through the 14th.

Also I wanted to mention that when you see Prii in parking lots etc not to be shy about talking to the owner if you see them. I am constantly approached by people who are on waiting lists, have relatives working for Toyota, are curious about the car etc. and I am usually willing to show them the car.

4. flyingprius

flyingprius New Member

Jeri,
    I will be at Interlochen for Les Preludes on the 15th of August. Reply back if you want to arrange something. If not, look for a Salsa Red Prius in the parking fields around 4 pm!
    flyingprius

5. Bill60546

Bill60546 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    leland report

Jeri:
    Check out www.lelandreport.com. It is founded and run by my Uncle and has a viewership of over 3000 in and around the Traverse City area. There is a comment/post your thoughts area which you could use to post your idea or request. There are lots of folks who may know somebody. Just an idea.