1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio display froze.

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Mandla, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Mandla

Mandla Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Turned car on radio played until I turned it off after a short drive. When I started it back up I saw the first photo. E3932719-BDED-42B0-8D23-3B30A73CE5B1.jpeg I held the power button on the radio for a few seconds then it would go black and return to the same screen. Then I held the button and while it was black turned the car off. When I turned it back on I got the second screen. 6315C3B9-1992-46C4-A183-FE64409C1D72.jpeg

It would load, (the line underneath) the just freeze there. From this point I can hold the audio button down and it just reloads at the screen and freezes/stops. No buttons are functional. The touchpad does not respond to any touch. The unit is nonfunctional. 2015 Prius C. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I don't know if those have a reset or reflash capability accessible to the user.

On the other hand, I do know it takes all of 8 minutes to swap one with a screwdriver, and junkyards don't usually charge much for these.