1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio keeps freezing while using usb and bluetooth functions

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Kyle Johnson, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Kyle Johnson

Kyle Johnson New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Not sure if I'll be able to properly explain this but I can't seem to find a solution online. I have a 2014 Prius c. I first noticed the problem when I got an iPhone 7. When i'm listening to music from my iPhone, whether it be through usb or bluetooth, my music will freeze. When I try to reboot the stereo or reload the audio preference it will not reload. The only way that I have found to be able to get it to work again is when I turn off the cars power and turn it back on. Anyone else experiencing this? Does it sound like an issue with the vehicle or with the phone?

2. CoachJoe

CoachJoe New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Just purchased a used 2013 C and I'm having the same problems. iPod and Bluetooth will stay on Loading and never load unless vehicle is turned off and on.

3. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I used to have similar problems with my Android phone when there was a corrupted file on my memory card, the device would freeze and lock up. It had nothing to do with playing music on my car's audio system, but maybe you can check your music files for anything that is corrupted or not right.

4. Chris92057

Chris92057 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I upgraded to 10.3 on the iOS. I had to reset all my Bluetooth connections. (Remove, and reapply. That solved my issues across the Bluetooth connections I have.)