1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Auto Door locks

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by 08NWPrius, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Danny Hamilton

Danny Hamilton Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ????

2. xsmatt81

xsmatt81 non-AARP Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  3. xsmatt81

xsmatt81 non-AARP Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    patsparks, it was a poor choice of words on my part, and if i offended you with what i said, my apologies. And yes Im fully aware of the exorborent fuel prices in Aus and other countries, most americans think it's a birth right to afford cheap foreign fuels.

Anyway nothing about the prius is horrible or ridiculous at all, it is my third car and will be my last probably for quite a while.

still the fuel tank issue is new to me, and i just took mine in to the dealer yesterday, it only started up recently. during the cold months. It's no deal breaker or anything though! It will get fixed down the road in newer model. The other quibles I mentioned was just being a tad picky I suppose!

4. Jackllbass

Jackllbass Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Has anyone installed the auto door lock kit from Coastal? I am thinking about doing it and wanted some advice about it. Thanks, Jack

5. chadster

chadster New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
  6. GatorJZ

GatorJZ Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I agree, I am stunned that Toyota didn't include this feature. At least the aftermarket is picking up Toyota's slack.