1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aux adapter in 2005 prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by NoKompass, Nov 14, 2020.

1. NoKompass

NoKompass New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi. I recently bought a 2005 Prius and I wanted to add an Auxiliary option to the radio. I installed this adapter to the back of the radio (specifically the CD changer port, since there is not one in my car.

When I start the car I press the disc button, and on the MFD, it says No CD. Can anyone help with this?

2. NoKompass

NoKompass New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It looks like my link was removed, it is on Amazon listed as a Auxillary Adapter,Wyness AUX Car MP3 Player Radio Interface AUX in Adapte 3.5mm for Toyota (6+6) Camry Tacoma Corolla Tundra RAV4 Yaris Lexus RX330 GS300 IS220 Scions Xa XB TC

3. NoKompass

NoKompass New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    One more thing to add, most of the time, when I press the DISC button, it does nothing

4. lpf

lpf Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  5. 8hane

8hane Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    One of the comments on that item said "press the cd button twice".

And two comments stated that the product didn't work for their Prius. Unfortunately, I don't see it under the compatibility list either. Hope you can get it to work though. Good luck.