1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Avoid Prius meetings and save fuel!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Oxo, Nov 20, 2005.

1. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    There you go Bill!.. btw... we need to get together sometime once I get my car.. so you can gaze upon my lovely face!

The thought at hand seems a bit depressive.. I suppose if I killed myself I would save humanity even more by removing excess waste from my existence? Even make room for someone else on the planet..wouldn't that be noble of myself?

A good way to help decrease nasty byproducts of us humans and increase green in to promote "birth control!".. imagine how the planet would benifit if none of us were here!... Maybe we should just give the planet back to mother earth and all remove of ourselves eh?

Something to think about? Whats more important... the planet or the inhabitants on that planet?....

Everything has a line to draw... a balance..... getting together at the meetings I'm sure makes the communication on the forums much more meaningful.

If we want to feel like the forum is just for the logistics of talking about the prius and not have any social redeeming value then we forget we are human beings and have indeed lived on the computer far too long.

I look forward to meeting some on the forum at some of these meetings so everyone can see just how wacked I really am!

Yea.. I'm one of the hypocrits!... I believe in protecting what we have and enjoying Gods green earth.... I would much rather go on vacation just to see Mountain ravines and caverns and valleys.. take away everything manmade and I'm all the more happier!... but we need to not forget this earth was made for us and not us for the earth!