1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Awesome rim simulator

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Blackmamba, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Blackmamba

Blackmamba New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just discovered it and I think I'll be playing with it for hours. Just want to share this with you guys;

Wheels, Wheels and Tires

Click enter to use the simulator. Basically you choose your car, color, rims, and size of rims. You can see what your car looks like lowered if your car is lowered! Very cool.

2. Blackmamba

Blackmamba New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Alright, new game: Make the coolest, wildest, or best Prius (or any other car) your imagination can think of. Just remember to share the photo when you're done! Man this is fun...

Here's mine (see attached):
    Custom paint job, limo tint all around, lowered 4", on 20" Konigs. Yeah right LOL.

Ok here's a rendition of what my car might actually look like. Lowered 1.5" w/ H&R springs on 5zigens? I really think bronze rims will "pop" the most.

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see yours...

Attached Files:

3. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Whoa, way outdated! They don't list the 2010 Prius or the 2011 CR-Z! Major bummer...

4. Blackmamba

Blackmamba New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah it doesn't have the 2010 Prius yet. You might be able to contact them at the website and request it. I'm sure it isn't hard for them to do.

5. FiveZylinderTurbo

FiveZylinderTurbo New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Best photo I can make of best car I can think of will definitely not be a prius. Maybe a porsche gt2 with some nice BBS rims would fit the bill.