1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Back on the fog light kick....

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Chris Wolfgram, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Chris Wolfgram

Chris Wolfgram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I HAVE to do something with the butt ugly pieces of black plastic trim underneath the headlights on my 2019 Prius LE ! And just cant find any fog lights that fit this vehicle :( NOT going to pay anything ridiculous, as admittedly, this is 98% just for aesthetics anyway. I mean, maybe $100 for a pair.
    I've even found some little 10 led bulb bars that I might try to insert and make my own.... If I have to. But Id sure like to find some aftermarket, pre made ones. I'll just wire them into my high beams, so that I can switch them off if I want to. No extra switches required.
    I figure they might have them factory available at Toyota Australia, or Toyota Japan, but even so, they will probably be stupid expensive :(

I thought somebody had posted a potential link the last time I asked about this, but can't find that now ?

2. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Forget Australia - they don't sell many here, I reckon I've seen only about a dozen in 3½ yrs. Priced out of most people's budget here, and down-specced at the same time.