1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bad review, oh wow

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by seasidetraveler, Oct 19, 2006.

1. bee13

bee13 Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sl7vk @ Oct 20 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]335591[/snapback]</div>
    We have a Maverik very near our Stansbury Park home and we've never had any kind of problems in any of our vehicles, so we use that. We're Costco members too but the numbers aren't favorable because we'd have to drive thirty miles to gas up...

2. sector99

sector99 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasidetraveler @ Oct 19 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]335206[/snapback]</div>

Hatchet jobs are easy to spot. They always accompany a paradigm shift in techniology and are almost always the product of agenda pushing competitors.

My first tank was 54 MPG just getting the hang of gliding and a clean mix of hiway and city at 59-63 MPH.

Running 42/40 on the Integs and have NO problems with them.

Going to California in Nov. will keep you guys advised.

M

3. ibcs

ibcs New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I added my 2 cents and a link to www.greenhybrid.com showing my average 47.8

Thanks for letting us add our two cents to a terrible review.

---Kent

4. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    I just read that guys article. What a moron. thats all, just a moron. :lol: :lol:

5. adamwmcanally

adamwmcanally New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Some of my favorite lines from this sites' review of the Hummer H3...

"When I drove the H3 last fall, I suffered the ignominy of being passed on the highway by a Toyota Prius. A Prius, for goodness’ sake."

And touting the fuel efficiency of the H3....
    "Despite high gas prices, the H3 is selling well — in part because it’s rated at 20 mpg on the highway with an optional stick shift, making it Hummer’s most fuel-efficient vehicle."
    I better go out and get one!!

Check it...
    http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2006/09...hummer_h3x.html

Funny stuff!