1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bay Area, CA Prius Prime Prices

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by MikailSJ, Sep 19, 2017.

1. MikailSJ

MikailSJ Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a prius prime soon. I was looking on advice on dealerships within the state of California (not necessarily the bay area; but would prefer the bay area) that are offering discounts on the Prius. So far, it looks like most dealerships aren't offering anything beyond the factory incentive 1.5K off (if at all).

Thanks

2. priuscatprimeguy

priuscatprimeguy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  3. MarcBenjamin

MarcBenjamin Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Good luck with finding a bay area dealer that's offering anything more than the area discount of $1500 on a pure no add-on/just the car MSRP.

Most dealer's I looked around labor day had the no add-on price MSRP online once when you get to the lot, they'll have a car with a second much higher MSRP due to some BS cannot be removed pre installed add-ons.

At that point, they'll play a BS "it's 3k off MSRP so buy it now" game. So, you're really just buying the car at MSRP and getting whatever crappy add on's like those bogus $899 alloy wheels with freakin TOYO tires included.

Anyways, here's our sticker. This was from a dealer in Solano county where we supposedly got $3,120 off the second "MSRP."

We didn't have much time though, I only had a weekend to look around and needed the car within 3 hours after walking into the dealership.

Attached Files:

4. mhye01

mhye01 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Good luck with getting a discount in Cali...although dealers are finally getting more inventory in most are still selling at sticker only...if you have time id recommend go up to the north east and taking a road trip down...wish i had the time to do that, ended up paying $500 under the sticker price. =(

5. john1966

john1966 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Try Toyota Hollywood. They offered me 3 % off sticker and the 1500 rebate. I am in Texas though and it would be an internet sale.

6. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    peruse the prime prices paid thread. iirc, some cali peeps got an extra $500-1,000. off.