1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale BBS RC 336 Wheels - 18x7.5 - 5x100 - Beautiful/Refinished!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Ramtart, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ramtart

Ramtart Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey Prius Chat Family!

I have a very beautiful set of wheels that I was going to put on my Blizzard Pearl Gen III, but I decided to keep my 17"s. (Plus, I didn't want my wife to know I had these hiding behind a blanket in the office hahaha - Joking).

Anyways, here are some details on the wheels. I test fit them the other day and they look great. They just need a set of tires and you are good to go.
    ***I have a set of 225/45/18 Continental Extreme DWS with about 6/32 left that is pending sale. If that falls through, then these tires will be available as well for an additional $300***

Up for sale is set of BBS RC 336's Made in Germany. These were only issued on the 25th Anniversary 2002 VW GTI and have since dispersed themselves around the world. There are many RC series wheels, but you will not find many sets in this condition. These wheels were recently refinished and look excellent. Wheels have low miles after the refinish and tires have been dismounted. I apologize in advance, but these wheels do not include the centercaps and are not available. No curb rash of any kind. Give your car the classic Mesh Wheeled look with genuine classic BBS wheels. These wheels were going on my Gen III, but I changed my mind decided to stick to 17" wheels. Wheels look awesome.

Size: 18x7.5
    Offset: +38mm
    PCD Lug Pattern: 5X100
    Weight: 22lbs
    Made in Germany

Looking for $1,200 shipped to greater 48 US. Alaska/ please message me for quote.
    Locals, pick this up for $1,000

Here's an example pic of the wheels on a Gen III courtesy of awesome forum member Gus @adizon - Thanks brother! (Please note, centercaps are shown in the pic, however I do not have the centercaps.)

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks family!
    Ram

[​IMG]

Wheel #1
    [​IMG]
    Wheel #2
    [​IMG]

Wheel #3
    [​IMG]
    Wheel #4
    [​IMG]

BBS Logo/Stamping & Specs around lug holes/centercap
    [​IMG]