1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Been a messed up busy week!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeffery Merrill, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Jeffery Merrill

Jeffery Merrill Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    It's been a messed up week. It started out good enough, parts coming in left and right, working every night, then Friday dumped on me. As of Friday I still hadn't received final payment from insurance for my Corolla and it was too late to contact them. Then, heading into Saturday morning my head started stuffing up and started coughing really bad. By Saturday noon I was running a temp and couldn't work. Two days in bed and my fever finally broke late Monday so was able to return to work last night for a dead slow night of deliveries. Luckily, final payment finally came through and the Prius is now insured. Purchased the last item for it today, a brand new, never programmed SKS fob for $85.00 with free shipping. :Looks like I'll be doing the big chicken dance soon.

I have a few parts left to install, new HID bulbs and the new 9006s just came in yesterday. I also have new wipers on it, Rain-X Latitude wipers I found for a great price on Amazon.

Looks like I will be sleeping in my recliner for a few days. Whenever I get horizontal to crash I can't stop coughing. Even with a suppressant it doesn't help so sitting will have to do.

More later.