1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bench seat cover for 2013 Prius???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by ckayte, Jun 1, 2017.

1. ckayte

ckayte New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am looking for reasonably well-fitted, not custom-fitted, seat covers for the split bench seat. I bought Realtree seat covers for the bucket seats and they fit OK. I just want to protect the condition of the fabric as I tend to get called on to drive family around, some of them are unintentionally messy (my disabled mother being one.) I also want to be able to take my dog on trips without worrying too much about wear and tear. I am not looking to go overboard and avoid every single possible issue, I just want to take reasonable precautions so I can keep my car in good condition (where I can strip out and wash the seat covers as needed.)

I do not want leather, otherwise, I would love to hear suggestions if anyone here has found budget seat covers that will fit the bench seat. I did a quick search and didn't find any topics discussing what I am looking for (I know that there are expensive custom-fit covers but I can't afford those, as much as I would love to have them.)

Thanks!