1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Berry Blue...

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up and fixed a few things that had been bothering me about the site. I changed a few colors - the main changes you'll notice is that the white background is gone and is replaced with blue along the outside of the forum/portal areas. I also fixed a couple of text color issues that we were having in the Photo Album - some text you weren't able to read because it was blending in with the background.

Also, I received an email from Ammiel about adding the option to sort the thread by Newest to Oldest to the top of the thread. I thought that was an excellent suggestion and will help out a lot of people.

If you see anything else that needs to be fixed or if you miss the white background, or have any other suggestions, let me know.

Danny

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Another addition this afternoon -

You can see the latest thread title (well, the first 20 characters, put your cursor on it and you'll see the whole title), latest poster, and the time the posted, all on the forum index. Just another helpful tool to see if the threads being discussed might interest you!

Danny

3. tag

tag Senior Member

This is a phenomenal time-saver!

As for the background thing, I must have missed something re the white being replaced with the blue, et al......or maybe that's my 9" WYSE monochrome monitor? :lol: