1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best floormats for 2014 Prius 2?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by JamesAdams1, Oct 22, 2017.

1. JamesAdams1

JamesAdams1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just curious what you all would recommend for floormats? Any other accessories you think are necessary for California? Buying a 2014 Prius 2 today.

2. interested

interested New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Going on past experience make sure the mats have grip dimples on underside

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

3. mysticeyes

mysticeyes Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I recommend Huskyliners. They're made of tough but flexible material. The spikes on the underside reach deep and will hold. The sides are raised to keep molten slush from flowing over into the carpeting; I live in the Midatlantic, not the north woods, but they look like they may do the job in places where the frozen mush can stay in the car for months during the winter. Early reviews complained that the driver's side mat had no provisions to a secure attachment to the standard fasteners on the floor, but they must have changed the design, because mine does -- you just have to turn gently with a pair of needle nose pliers. Overall, very satisfied.