1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best metro D.C. dealer? (Gaithersburg / Rockville)

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by dstrout, Jul 12, 2005.

1. lbligh

lbligh Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    We had a very good experience recently with Ourisman Toyota Fairfax. They had a bunch of Prii in stock, the salesman was low-key, and we got $500 off because we were Internet shoppers. I had printed out their list of Prii available from their website, with prices, and they honored those prices. We'd definitely buy from them again. The salesman was Jonathan Blackmore.

Twelve years ago we had a terrible experience at Koons Ford, so my husband refused to go to Koons Toyota.

2. lbligh

lbligh Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    We had a very good experience recently with Ourisman Toyota Fairfax. They had a bunch of Prii in stock, the salesman was low-key, and we got $500 off because we were Internet shoppers. I had printed out their list of Prii available from their website, with prices, and they honored those prices. We'd definitely buy from them again. The salesman was Jonathan Blackmore.

Twelve years ago we had a terrible experience at Koons Ford, so my husband refused to go to Koons Toyota.