1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best seat covers?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by 40plusMPG, Nov 1, 2021.

1. 40plusMPG

40plusMPG Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Hey all, been an owner of an 05 Prius since mid August now. Have put about 8k miles on it already and I love the mpg.

Looking for the best fitting and highest quality seat covers, I'm a laborer for a construction company so I'm usually pretty dirty after work and want to protect the leather seats the most I can. Thanks!

2. 40plusMPG

40plusMPG Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Looks like the thread was moved to a different subforum. I hope someone has suggestions for me.

3. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I’ve always liked cheap sheepskin covers for other cars. They are washable and cool in summer, warm in winter. Bought some at Target years ago. Probably Walmart has them.

40plusMPG likes this.
  4. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm not sure if there is a 'best' cover, but previous suggestions might be found with an Advanced Search. You might initially try using the advanced search to limit the results to this forum or to all the Gen 2 forums and see what hits you get.

40plusMPG likes this.
  5. 40plusMPG

40plusMPG Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Thanks guys. I was looking at some Carhartt covers but they cost about 350 for ones designed for my Prius. I really hate the fitment of universal seat covers, but the Prius seats is pretty basic and generic so they may fit well. I'll look into that. Thanks!

6. nancytheprius

nancytheprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    report back with your findings! the previous owner left a couple stains on my seats

7. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring