1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best sources for OEM JDM parts?

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Hammersmith, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Hammersmith

Hammersmith Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    I'm sure there'll eventually be a subforum for gen5 mods and accessories, but I'm starting to put my wish list together of possible OEM JDM upgrades. I never got that far with my gen3, so I never developed a good list of sources for parts. I'm not looking for 3rd party aftermarket stuff or ebay/Amazon knockoffs. I'm looking for places that are Japan-based but also ship to the US, or US places that specialize in importing original equipment when it's something you can't get through an official US Toyota dealership.

For example, I'm going to be looking at the auto-folding side mirrors with turn indicators, the OEM interior illumination kit, the GR performance damper kit, a source for the 17" Modellista wheels, maybe even see if I can snag the dual zone climate control that may or may not exist and be going to other markets.

I realize it's likely no company has gen5 parts yet, but some people here likely have experience getting OEM JDM parts for previous gens, and I'd appreciate any help finding reliable sources.

2. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Take a look at my profile, there should be a link to a couple places, like blackhawkjapan and hybridpit.

Use my links and codes to help eachother out and get discounts!!