1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Beware dealer Extended warranties prices....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by JBJAG, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    The Toyota Platinum EW is merely an extension of what's covered in the 3 yr/36K.

I got mine at 35,800 mi.

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the clarification. This is a hard medium to communicate in sometimes, and it is sometimes hard to tell exactly what a person means by what they write. So its a case of "no harm, no foul" as far as I'm concerned. :)

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

yes sir!....this is one particular forum that carries some powerful passions about technology, our future, believe systems on hierachy of life itself.... some put the inhabitants of the earth a priority without regard for mother earth, while another extreme groups put earth as prioirity without regard for the inhabitants of this earth.

I believe there is plenty of resources for all "if" we choose wisely and don't devour each other 'and so ourselves" with our own greed. We can have both...

Mother earth supports up, but is just a planet and no more.. she is not a "God" that controls us all... just a ball of dirt... but there is one who supports that planet!

We are very distructive creatures as we pick each other apart while at the same time we devour ourselves with our self destructive behaviors.

I appreciate your spirit and willingness to be open and communicate in order that we all get along. My main fault is that I do get "intense" in much of my communications as I enjoy "spirited" communication.

I hope we all can continue to learn and be challenged by each other as we all are groping together trying to figure this all out.

since we are talking about "extended warrantys" I consider the matter closed and hope all is well on your end..
    cheers..