1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Beware of Cat Stevens: The newest terrorist threat!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 22, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    that video is very interesting and i dont wonder why that all this wasnt revealed by the press when it happened. i have seen firsthand how efficiently the government quashes information and events.

there have been hundreds of events that were very questionable and was covered up by the government. most involved deaths of american citizens.

ever hear of TWA flight 800?
    i know two eywitnesses to that "accident" that swears that the airplane was hit by something. a missle maybe?? who knows? someone knows... but no ones talking...

the stewardess and accident investigator that worked for TWA who tried to get an independent lab to analyze the seat cushions from the wreakage of flight 800 (you know... the ones who went to prison for over a year without being charged or going to trial or being allowed to talk to legal council. all this for supposedly stealing TWA property...) they probably wont talk... now that they have been "advised".

you think what you want. does it matter? it will never be proven one way or the other anytime soon. the government will see to that.

2. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frbill\";p=\"41232)</div>

Just like in the USA at the moment. If you are a foreigner and express any anti US sentiment you are black listed and cant visit the country.

Censorship in another way.