1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Beware of Falcon Hybrid Solutions!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by CO Mike, Sep 25, 2020.

1. CO Mike

CO Mike New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    All I can say is buyer beware! I ordered a battery from Falcon Hybrid, their website said they had 73 in stock. 7 days later the battery had not shipped. I called, emailed and messaged thru facebook for 3 days before I finally got ahold of Mark. I was told they do not have them in stock and they should be getting a core back that day so they can prepare my battery. Mark printed a shipping label that day and the battery finally shipped 3 days later.
    While installing the battery I had some issues, My fault no one else. I called and emailed as they say the offer support if it is needed. Finally after 5 days I received an email back from Mark, he helped me thru the one step I was missing (pushing the orange disconnector down). I returned the battery and it was received by Falcon on 9/4, according to their website you will get your core deposit back as soon as they receive it. On 9/10 I emailed and messaged Mark to ask how long the refund would take as it had not hit my account yet, again on 9/15 I messaged, on 9/16 I emailed, on 9/18 I emailed. I also called on 3 different occasion and left messages and I NEVER received a call or email back. On 9/25 I called again and finally got Mark on the phone, I was told my refund would hit my account between 9/30 and 10/5, a full 4-5 WEEKS after they received the core back. Mark did not apologize or try to do anything to make it right. I started to post my reviews and now he is taking them down and trying to fight the truth. He even sent me a message asking why I was trying to black mail him into giving me something....The first response I have received from him in well over a month!

SFO likes this.