1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Big Day: Ordered New Prius Battery Kit (GEN2, 2004-2009)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Lighthouse-Beacon, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Did you call shipping company that corresponds to the tracking number?

2. EValltheway

EValltheway Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I emailed the seller and was told its being drop shipped from out of country and would have to pass through customs prior to getting to me.

disgruntled2007 likes this.
  3. disgruntled2007

disgruntled2007 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ordered replacement Prius battery pack from this seller on August 4, 2022 and was given an expected ship date of August 12, 2022. They charged the full amount to my card as a sale and not a preauthorization (despite having no actual timeframe to ship). I reached out to them on August 19 requesting a status update. Nick Vergunst replied on August 21 and stated I was 2-3 shipments out and offered a full refund. I accepted the offer of a full refund on August 22 and reached out again on August 26 to inquire about the status of the refund. The seller did not reply, so I had no choice other than to file a chargeback through my credit card. This seller has dropped all communication and I have yet to receive any confirmation that the transaction has been permanently reversed and credited to my card. Awful!

4. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Nick (@2k1Toaster) posted in another thread that after waiting many months several shipments arrived all at once and then were subject to a thorough customs inspection that destroyed the bulk of all the modules that left him with no usable stock.

That is not an excuse for not responding to communications, though.

disgruntled2007 likes this.
  5. disgruntled2007

disgruntled2007 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They should not be collecting payment in full for products they aren't able to ship within the next few weeks. Someone else said they had preordered and paid early this year and were still waiting. Either do a preauthorization to confirm the card is good or charge a nominal deposit to secure someone's place in line (and be upfront about expected delivery times).