1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bill Nye the Science Guy Wants You!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gas hater, Feb 14, 2006.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Mar 19 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]226864[/snapback]</div>
    I am a member of the Union of Concerned Scientists. They are a very good advocacy and educational organization. I'm sure that they don't misuse mailing lists of members

2. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a window decal that we are not going to use. It says" Cool Car, Cool Planet. Drive a Hybrid.

PM me if you are interested.

3. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Apr 27 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]246245[/snapback]</div>
    Ah! That's good to know. I wasn't going to put it anywhere since everything has tint film. But I'll give it a shot. I still wish it added the phase, "your best option today is to".... (drive a Hybrid).

Just tried it - Doesn't really where I put it in the back. Can't see it through the tint.

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I registered the very first day the announcement went out.

I finally got my window sticker on Monday, April 24. The day AFTER Earth Day. Too bad since I drove my car in the Alternative Energy Vehicle parade through Balboa Park as a part of the Earth Day celebration. It would have been really nice to have the decal in the back window for that.

Too bad in the months leading up to Earth Day they couldn't get their act together fast enough. I haven't been back, but I'll bet they didn't get all of the testimonials posted on the website in time either.

5. Don-RI

Don-RI Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Apr 28 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]246596[/snapback]</div>

I ended up centering it in the upper window, directly beneath the washer nozzle. I'll have to check out its visibility from other vehicles. It's out of my sight line looking thru the rear mirror.

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I figured it was a hoax, as it was all over the internet..
    I do not release any personal information other than basics

7. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ May 1 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]248288[/snapback]</div>
    Definitely not a hoax- it's sponsored by the Union of Concerned Scientists