1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black 2010 pics

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Brianb913, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Sandy

Sandy Hippi Chick

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I am so hating the badge:(

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We knoooow!

3. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for posting those, but now I'm confused again ... was all set on Blizzard Pearl for a little while there :( Even debating on the Misty Gray vs Bisque interior for the Blizzard Pearl. Now I'm back to thinking black is the end all be all.

My name is on a Black Package V w/Misty Gray interior that will be here in late June, but the dealer said he could try and trade for a Blizzard Pearl ... I'm thinking that might be tough though b/c Blizzard Pearl is pretty highly desired.

DARN CHOICES!!!! argh! I am obsessing about this WAY too much, but really wish I could just make up my mind and be done with it!

4. swich2mac

swich2mac Go Hard or Go Home!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

Did you order the ATP as well? I have a black V with ATP and gray interior on order. If you didn't want yours, I was going to see if I could get my dealer to trade for it.

5. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No ATP ... just Black Pkg V w/Misty Gray interior & Nav.

6. swich2mac

swich2mac Go Hard or Go Home!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh well... maybe I will get the actual car in 2010.

7. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Then let the dealer decide?

8. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Your indecision is driving me crazy because you're making me go back and forth too in my mind :crazy:-- and I haven't seen ANY 2010 in person! I've always liked dark colors like black, dark grey -- and I was really taken with spectra blue mica when that came out. But the blizzard pearl looks really nice in pictures (and I did have a pearl white Infiniti, which I really liked once I got used to it), so I'm kind of leaning towards that. On the other hand, I've never thought of myself as liking WHITE cars (hated the Prius in super white) -- I always think of little old ladies driving big white cars -- but now, I am kind of a little old lady - well, borderline old, but definitely little. And the Prius isn't a big car -- but it kind of looks big in white.

So now, I'm wavering between black, winter grey, blue ribbon metallic, and blizzard pearl but I am going to wait until I actually get to see all the different colors in person before I make a decision. When I bought my 2006, I ordered the silver without seeing it. I had seen a driftwood pearl, red, black, white, blue (don't remember what it's called), and silver pine mica. I definitely didn't like the driftwood pearl, white, silver pine mica, and blue. The red looked nice but I have a bias against red cars. I felt the black and magnetic grey (which I also hadn't seen) would get too hot. In the end I ended up ordering the silver because it seemed like a safe choice. But I was a little disappointed with the color and I don't like the fact that most of the other Prii I see are silver.