1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

black 2015 prius v four

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by sean v4, Mar 19, 2015.

1. sean v4

sean v4 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg hi everyone,
    New member here. I bought a 2015 prius v four, attitude black with black leather. Yes I know black is a pain to upkeep, but my hobby is detailing cars. I had it about 1 month now and already done several mods..
    here the first mod with mudguard...
    got tint with llumar ctx 15 all around and windshield air blue 80 since black get so hot in the heat!
    Got my headlights, rear bumper and side mirror clear bra.. no pictures yet. keep forgetting to take pictures

With the 2015 prius v, the mudguard are not direct bolt on, you have to do a bit of cutting in the back because of the added rear bumper spoiler or rubber moulding at the bottom.

here's how to do it for anyone interested... i'm not the too detail to write how to do so but hopefully the pictures give you an idea..

Here's the mudguard done with 18 wheels. I just put on these image.jpg rim for fun to test fit. It will kill the mpg but I will do it when I go to show and stuff. Plus I cannot get the center caps for them :(.

#1 sean v4, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
    BradW likes this.