1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

blinglights fog light

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by snowykim, Sep 17, 2009.

1. snowykim

snowykim New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Problem's finally rectified!
    With the help of PC shop, I received repacement lamps from BlingLights. When my installer took out the problem lamp, we carefully examined it and found a tiny chip on the top where glass meets the housing cover!
    New lamp was inspected throughly before installed and I do not have any more condensation buildup since then.

My advice to anyone following this lamp: carefully check them out before installation!

Now I am happy with my fog lights. My new Alpine W505 HU is still in my office waiting for 2 din dash kit though. New HU with new speakers and amp with dynamat on the doors will be my next and hopefully last project. Oh signal mirror from sigma auto is on it's way too.

2. moishemeister

moishemeister First-time Prius owner.

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Jin,

Now, after almost two years, how would you rate the Smartmirror? Has it needed any software/map updates? If so were they easy to retrieve and reasonable priced? Do you find it easy to read the GPS portion on a sunny day?

I hope you see this post!:)

Moshe