1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blinking Fuel Guage (All Bars) and “Mi”

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by JayRock_PHX, Jul 31, 2019.

1. JayRock_PHX

JayRock_PHX Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Sorry about that. I go thru prius vehicles all the time. I guess when i first registered i had a 2010 at that time. I dont like gen 3s really anyway

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You can change that in your profile page, over here : JayRock_PHX | PriusChat
    If it moves you, please expound upon your dislike for gen 3s.

Skibob and Raytheeagle like this.
  3. Name:

Name: Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I have the exact same issue, except the fuel gauge WAS NOT blinking before the MFD fix. I had the car parked on inclined driveway when I disconnected the 12v battery, so naturally I thought the inclination sensor, but I've reset it countless number of times, with car of flat surface.

4. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The part of the story you missed out was whether you rechecked your work. Unplug all the connectors one at a time and reinstall them and make sure you get that satisfying 'click' (or other confirmation) to signify the connector is all the way on. There is a little connector on the side that plugs in the inclination meter so make sure that is connected.

5. Name:

Name: Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I have figured it out, thanks to a post by Texas Hybrid Battery. The side connector has two sets of wires that plug in two different slots ON THE OTHER SIDE. One of those came out, when I was taking the circuit board out for repairs. They are covered, so not easy to see when putting everything back together.

SFO likes this.