1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blown Fuse?

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Sledgehammer, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer I'm ridin round, I'm gettin it

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So I added in a set of LED lights for my license plate and parking lights. In addition to HID's for the headlights tonight. At some point my tails/parking & license plate lights shut off. I assume its a fuse, I'm wondering if this is common or the result of low quality product.

I've used the same installer/lights on every car I've had for the last 5 yrs and never an issue. No issues in my Scion Xd, Mustangs and so on. Anyway if anyone has had like issues I'd be interested in the culprit/fix.

Searching yielded no fruitful results...

2. Cactus Hybrid

Cactus Hybrid Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I'm thinking the LED's are pulling too much wattage...just a guess.

3. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer I'm ridin round, I'm gettin it

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Interestingly I removed the front parking light led's and presto no issue. I think the build was at issue, however I am going to see in there is a Silverlight version of the light.

4. Ong

Ong New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    All Prius master,
    My 2011 Prius 12v battery dead.
    I jump started my 2011 Prius according to manual. I found that fuse 30A P-CON MTR was blown. Park not able to engage. Please share what was the problem?