1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Blue Tooth Microphone Volume Fix

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Cactus Hybrid, Apr 1, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cactus Hybrid

Cactus Hybrid Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hello,
    I just bought a new 2007 Prius - Tournig Edition, Option 6 (Fully Loaded). So far I love it and thanks to this site have already "killed" the backup alarm.
    Now, I am trying to look for a "Fix" for the blue tooth microphone. It works great with my Treo 700p, but everyone complains they can't hear me.
    Am I the only one with this issue? Maybe its just my car and I can have the dealer replace it.
    Is there a volume control? Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Cactus Hybrid
    Phoenix, Arizona

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    There's a mic volume setting on one of the menus. I know that some have added an additional mic in the other slot.

If possible call an answering machine or voice mail to hear what they're talking about.

3. rajivp

rajivp New Member

I am having the same problem. Let me know what happens with yours. I read somewhere that if you actually speak softer the mic is more 'sensitive' and works better. I still have to try this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cactus Hybrid @ Apr 1 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]416156[/snapback]</div>

4. Orf

Orf New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A