1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Address Book transfer

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hybrid hugger, Sep 12, 2016.

1. hybrid hugger

hybrid hugger Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I see several threads on this topic over the years. Is there a solution that works reliably to load up the (100) address slots on the Prius Nav's address book from my iPhone 6s?

Thanks

2. Gen 2 Tom

Gen 2 Tom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Mine synced up when I connected the phone. I had some unreliable operation viewing them, which I never look at now. When the I phone rings the caller is shown on the screen. The car voice recognition is horrible at finding anyone in the address book. The phone connects to the car and my ear piece. So I can answer calls from either. I use Suri to make every call.

I must have a hundred contacts on my phone, and it works.

3. hybrid hugger

hybrid hugger Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Yes I get all that. My question was about getting contact *street addresses* from my iPhone address book into the Prius so the Nav system can navigate to them.

4. Gen 2 Tom

Gen 2 Tom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Oh, I see, I need to read a bit slower. Hope that will work. That must be sent over, but I don't remember seeing the address data.