1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Audio display

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by eveyo, Nov 20, 2021.

1. eveyo

eveyo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hey guys I just got a new phone and since then the display doesn’t show what music is playing. music plays but there is no info displayed. I had a galaxy S21. now I have a pixel 6. I checked the settings on the phone and the car. is the new phone just not fully compatible? I have a prime premium 2019. Any tips would be helpful thanks guys.

2. speedwagon

speedwagon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Had similar issue with Prius 2015 and a new Android phone today. Got it fixed by lowering the Bluetooth AVRCP version to 1.3 in the Developer options on Android.

Go into Settings -> About phone, find "Build number" section and keep tapping it until it says that you are now a developer. You should see a new menu option show up: Settings -> System -> [Advanced] -> Developer options. Inside Developer options menu you should see "Bluetooth AVRCP version". Set that to 1.3. That's it. Disable and enable back Bluetooth so that your phone re-connects to the car and everything should work now. You can hide the developer options menu with a toggle at the top of Developer options section if you don't want it to be shown, or you can leave it be.

#2 speedwagon, Dec 15, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2021