1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth playback whacked on shuffle playlist iPhone

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by nategold, Jul 2, 2016.

1. nategold

nategold Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    If I turn on shuffle play (the RAND button) while playing a playlist, playback often stops with a blank screen where the song shows. If I hit the play button it starts again with the first song in the playlist. There are other times when it reverts to the first song on my iPhone (not in the playlist). I'm not sure if RAND was on or not when that occurs.

The Entune app is useless to me, but I downloaded it again and connected to the car. It wanted to do an immediate update, which it did. I was hoping this would fix the problem but it did not.

2. nategold

nategold Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The problem is not with the car, but with the Music app. It does the stopping if I start on a song that is not the first in the playlist, sometimes, when just playing not in the car. Seems to fixate on a few albums and then stops.

3. nategold

nategold Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Somehow almost all my songs had the skip while shuffling thing turned on. Not a car problem.