1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth problems

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Topher, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Topher

Topher Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I never had a problem till like 5 days ago. My Bluetooth from my phone randomly disconnects and reconnects a lot maybe 5 to 7 times in 20 mins. I erased everything from bt list on my phone and my car. And even changed the car name and my phone name and reconnected. Still does the same. I have had the car for 1 year and it just started doing this

2. ramattos

ramattos Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Try moving the phone to another area. I know my ipod does the same thing and it sits in the same place everyday, now I leave it plugged in to usb

3. vito.a

vito.a Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Do you have a Samsung Galaxy? This is a known issue. Do a reset on your phone and see if that helps.
    If that doesn't help then try the suggestion above.

4. EllieBos

EllieBos New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have the same problem. Bought this car nearly 3 years ago, when the 2013s first came out. I have never had a problem with the phone connection. Today the Bluetooth disconnected after it had connected, and I had to reboot the phone and restart the car to get it hooked up. It worked for a few miles and dropped again. There is no problem - same phone since I bought the car, and my Bluetooth works in the house just fine. I wonder if they did some kind of update? I noticed there was an upgrade for entune.