1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth Sound Quality Phone Poll!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Wayne, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Jonnycat26

Jonnycat26 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gyro @ Aug 25 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]309247[/snapback]</div>
    If you're having problems with your ringtone, you may want to move your ringtones off the card memory and onto internal memory (if they're not there already). S60 phones will failover to a generic ringtone if they can't access the ringtone from a card in a prompt fashion, which sounds like the problem you're having. My S60 phone (6620) plays the proper ringtone for each caller/group just fine using the Prius's BT connection.

Oh... while I'm here... Nokia 6620 on Cingular. Sound quality is just OK.. I get complaints from callers that they can hear too much road noise when I'm on the highway. It got to the point where if I know I have to do a conference call or the like while I'm in the car, I'll use a BT earpiece.

2. gfogal

gfogal New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Treo 750
    I've told my wife not to call me with the Prius Bluetooth, as the sound quality is so bad. Problem is worst when a lot of background noise is present. Since Prius has very noisy tires, the only time it's quiet is when it's parked. Quieter tires or a better bluetooth system seems to be the only options.

Has anyone tried replacing (or moving) the microphone?