1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bluetooth static

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by tnt4him, May 22, 2023.

1. tnt4him

tnt4him Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    2013 Prius with Navigation/SAT/everything. When selecting bluetooth there is static noise. Some popping, cracking. It will connect to bluetooth devices but there is the static noise. AM/FM/Sat work great. No static. Pulled the system out and wiggled wires. Made no difference. It seems to be internal. Does this with just power on or with engine running. Has anyone had this problem before? Nothing on YouTube or the internet. Hope to find something here.

2. Brucetafer

Brucetafer Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    is this a new issue or pre exsisting? also what phone? have you tried different phones with everything electronic away from the car? I remember back in the day my old Note 4 with NFC and QI charging used to blow my bluetooth apart, it also had an issue with the volume on the phone being above 80-90%.. I also remember older phones used to be able to boost bluetooth volume / overdrive by 20%